Family Service of Greater New Orleans offers exciting and meaningful career opportunities for individuals wishing to help improve the lives of children, adolescents and adults in the Greater New Orleans Area.
Employment at Family Service includes a healthy, supportive working environment and excellent benefits, including possible loan forgiveness through The National Health Service Corps.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Clinician – office/community-based Medicaid Counselor
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Family Service of Greater New Orleans offers exciting and meaningful internship opportunities for top students at the master’s level. Develop practical clinical skills by working with experienced professionals who are providing therapy to children, adolescents and adults.
Interns at Family Service will…
- Experience working with diverse client populations at two possible placement sites-Canal Street/Main Office or Tulane Ave./Orleans Parish Drug Court
- Provide individual, family and group therapy to children, adolescents and adults.
- Receive three hours of individual and group supervision weekly.
- Have the opportunity to work flexible daytime and evening hours.
- Develop sound clinical skills in an agency environment.
For more information, contact:
Emeline Eckart via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org